Sunday, July 3, 2011

EOT 2011

It's that time of the year again. I'm looking forward to getting in the gym and watching the crop of young talent that will be competing in this year's EOT.  Follow me as I cover the EOT for SheCanPlay July 6-9 in Oregon. I will post daily updates here on my blog as well as the minute by minute updates at TrifectaBasketball Twitter. You can email me any questions about players and teams at mailto:TrifectaBasketball@gmail.com%20or direct message me on twitter.

Most games playing out the way I would expect in the National division. No upsets yet. Platinum division is up for grabs but I might expect EBX (blk1) to win it. Expect Team Concept to win the Daniels bracket. Cal Swish are destined to win the Gold Bracket and Warriors should roll through the Silver.
Final Four Predictions are set:
  1. EBX
  2. Team Concept (heat)
  3. Cal Swish
  4. AZ Warriors

No comments:

Post a Comment